There will be a lot of activities in the project within the next couple of years. Regional and inter-regional activities and events are main tools in the project implementation. Most of the project activities are planned to be organised with the living lab method.
TR3S is described as a “cooking process” mixing tradition with specialisation, innovation and creativity and the events are described with the same theme in mind.
Some of the upcoming events to be organised for local stakeholders include:
- Collection of specialisation stories;
- Study visits;
- One-to-one talks;
- Innovation pressure pot; and
- Inter-regional innovation dessert working group.
- Innovation Morning Coffee (open innovation);
- Innovation Morning Tea (user driven innovation); and
- Story-telling Talk.
Further information about TR3S events you can find here.
Past events you can find here.